Monthly Archives: August 2017

First contact with the tools of the Bibliographic Agency of Higher Education

As part of the SemBib project, I was led to choose a unique identifier for each author. Following my usual strategy, I started by using identifiers defined in our namespace, with our prefix. Thus, it was possible to produce results … Continue reading

Posted in Public data, Semantic taging, SemBib | 1 Comment

Unique Identifiers of Researchers versus Unicity of Identifiers of Researchers

As mentioned in the article “First contact with the tools of the ABES“, for the SemBib project, I started by using my own identifiers for the researchers. Then, I wanted to use identifiers coming from reference sources, starting with the … Continue reading

Posted in Semantic taging, SemBib | Leave a comment